- To qualify as a ‘family business’, the family should own at least a majority share in the company
- There should be at least one family member working in the business or on the board
- Business can be multi-generational, husband and wife, sibling partnerships or any combination of family
- The business must be incorporated with Companies House and have been trading for at least 2 years
- Must be VAT registered in the UK or be a Family Partnership
- You can enter up to 3 categories
Fill out my online form.